impromptu speaking contest, quiz bowls, seminars, conferences, symposiums, church activities, and others (Elementary, High school, College, Oath taking, any time, and others) that I joined (before,  during, and after the competitions or events), the slogan, the articles that won and lost during school, regional, and national competitions and all my other works from elementary, high school, and college, and after if any. I would like my father Filemon Rosaupan and my mother Gloria Rosaupan, my sisters Armida Rosaupan, and Lorna Rosaupan Walag, my brother Irving Rosaupan, my nephews Miguel Carlo Rosaupan, (Gladys Rosaupan, Gelson Rosaupan, Ike Vincent Rosaupan will stay in Guam), and Samantha Gloria Janna Walag, and Debbie Barinna Davis (our househelper) to go with me to China (and from there will  head to Los Angles, California) and hope that His Excellency, President Barrack Obama and First Lady, Michelle Obama would help prepare all our passports U. S. VISA.